Who We Are
We’re Your Neighbor
It’s 11:01 p.m., and you’re in a panic that your children are in danger. You text your attorney about getting an emergency custody order. Will they respond?
Our professional calling is to deliver five-star-plus quality. This high standard of quality means we answer your late-night text, and we’re ready to meet at 7 a.m. the next morning to prepare the documents needed. We don’t rest during the high-stress, high-pressure times for our clients.
Meanwhile, mediocre divorce lawyers will have turned their cell phones off and fallen asleep hours earlier, leaving your concerns unanswered.
Each of our clients is unique, and we customize our five-star-plus quality service to meet their unique needs. For example, the people we help include:
- The single mother who is struggling to make ends meet because her deadbeat ex won’t pay child support, but is still demanding visitation with the child he hasn’t seen in years.
- The loving father whose ex-wife is working hard to alienate him from his children, even though his only wish is to share equally in parenting the children.
- The abused wife who has suffered through years of emotional and mental pain to the point she is scared to divorce her husband and demand the thousands of dollars of alimony she rightfully deserves.
- The cheated-on husband whose wife re-kindled her flame with an old high school boyfriend and is trying to take him for everything he is worth.
- The caring grandmother who took in her 18-month-old grandson when the parents were too young and strung out on drugs to care for the child.
Providing each of these clients with five-star-plus quality is exactly what we do. How do we deliver such a rare and high level of quality?
- We put you at ease.
- We genuinely care.
- We go the extra mile for our clients.
- We treat you like you are our only client.
- We know exactly what to do.
- We listen and explain.
- We seek the best possible outcome.
- We are professional and attentive.
- We think outside the box.
- We charge fairly.
Our clients respond positively to this intense focus on quality. We know that many people, including our competitors, consider our standards too high. But that’s ok, because our clients are very pleased.
There are a number of things that we won’t do. Some of these include: fighting just for the sake of fighting; being rude and disrespectful to the opposing attorney for no good reason; or bending the rules of professional conduct and engaging in unethical actions to help a client. Though most people claim not to expect these things from an attorney, we’ve found that some actually do. That is fine, but it also means we’d be a very bad match for those people.
The world has long since exceeded its quota of mediocre divorce lawyers.
What makes us different is our relentless focus on delivering five-star-plus quality. It’s a better way and it’s the only way we know. Clients going through divorce tell us to keep doing what we’re doing, the way we’re doing it. Our clients love it when we provide them with five-star-plus quality and use it to advance their cause. You will too.